Savage® Axis II Precision .308 Winchester Bolt Action Chassis Rifle
The Savage Axis II has built a reputation as a budget-friendly rifle that doesn’t sacrifice accuracy or performance. Now the Axis II family has been given a Precision upgrade. Savage has partnered with Modular Driven Technologies (MDT) to take the Axis II to new distances. The new aluminum chassis provides enhanced rigidity along with adjustable comb height and length of pull, and features injection-molded polymer skin.
The 22″ carbon steel heavy-contour barrel is button rifled for improved accuracy, and comes threaded to accept a muzzle device of your choice. The Axis II Precision also comes standard with the user-adjustable AccuTrigger that can be adjusted for a trigger pull weight between 2.5 and 6 lbs. Polished off with an optics rail and M-LOK forend that accepts a bipod or other accessories, the Axis II Precision for the shooter demands one-hole groups from a highly affordable rifle.
- 22″ carbon steel, button-rifled threaded heavy barrel delivers superior accuracy
- Exclusive MDT® aluminum chassis with injection-molded polymer skin
- Adjustable comb height and length-of-pull spacers
- M-LOK handguard for accessories
- 2.5-6 lb. user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Includes (1) 10-rd. AICS magazine
- Item Number: 722082
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Action: Bolt
- Round capacity: 10 1
- Barrel length: 22″
- Barrel style: Carbon steel, button rifled, threaded
- Barrel twist: 1:10″
- Stock: MDT aluminum chassis
- Length of pull: 13.5-14.5″
- Trigger: AccuTrigger
- Overall length: 42.5-43.5″
- Overall weight: 9.885 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 57551
- UPC: 011356575517