Radical Firearms® SOCOM 556 Semi-automatic AR-15 Rifle
The Radical Firearms SOCOM 556 Rifle combines mil-spec receivers, an M4-profile barrel, and free-float handguard to create a budget-friendly AR-15 that flat-out performs. The 4140 CmV steel barrel features the versatile 1:7″ twist—the same used by the US Military in the M4 Carbine—which works well with common 55- and 62-grain projectiles, and will stabilize bullets up to 90 grains. That means you have lots of options for suitable ammo.
The SOCOM also comes outfitted with the Thril Inc CCS Stock, which features dual ambidextrous free-rotating QD sling mounts and a recessed latch that reduces snagging. The 15″ FCR free-float handguard serves as a solid platform for modern M-LOK compatible accessories, and won’t negatively affect accuracy.
Based in Stafford, Texas, Radical Firearms produces almost every rifle component in-house—meaning they don’t have to pay a mark-up for the long list of essential parts. That means they can offer a much nicer rifle than other manufacturers in this price range—and the quality shows.
- 4140 CMV steel barrel with Melonite finish for corrosion resistance
- M4 mil-std 7075-T6 forged upper receiver with Type III anodizing
- 7075-T6 forged lower receiver with Type III anodizing
- Thril Inc CCS collapsible stock features rotating QD sling swivels and a recessed latch
- 15″ FCR free-float handguard with M-LOK slots
- Low-profile gas block
- Includes (1) 30-rd. magazine
- Item Number: 723087
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic (direct impingement)
- Capacity: 30 1
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Material: 4140 chrome moly vanadium steel, Melonite-coated
- Barrel Twist: 1:7″ twist
- Stock: Thril Inc CCS
- Upper Receiver: M4 mil-std 7075-T6 forged, Type III anodized
- Lower Receiver: 7075-T6 forged, Type III anodized
- Sights (front/rear): Optics-ready
- Fire Control: Standard AR-15
- Handguard: 15″ FCR M-LOK
- Flash hider: A2
- Overall Length: 33-35.625″
- Overall Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: FR16-5.56SOC-15FCF
There are no reviews yet.