Great Lakes® GL-15 .223 Wylde Semi-automatic AR-15 Rifle
The Great Lakes GL-15 redefines what a budget-friendly MSR can be, boasting precision-machined components made right here in the USA for a price that puts the competition to shame. Starting with forged aluminum receivers, the flat-top upper is matched perfectly to the free-float M-LOK handguard for a seamless picatinny top rail that runs the full length of the rifle.
It comes with a premium 416 stainless steel barrel that’s threaded and comes with a GLFA muzzle brake to keep you on-target. The .223 Wylde chamber can handle both 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington with no compromises in performance. The low-profile gas block allows you to replace the stock handguard with any slim handguard of your choosing.
State-of-the-art CNC machining and cutting-edge production processes with superior Great Lakes standards ensure that you get one of the best rifles on the market for your hard earned dollar. Perfect for competition, hunting or home defense, this is the ideal all-around all-purpose MSR.
PLEASE NOTE: This Rifle comes with (1) 30-rd. Hex magazine, not the aluminum magazine pictured.
- .223 Wylde chamber accepts both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. safely and with no compromises in performance
- 16″ 416 stainless steel barrel for superior accuracy and corrosion resistance
- GLFA muzzle brake helps mitigate felt recoil
- 6-position collapsible stock
- Seamless full-length Picatinny rail
- 15″ free-float M-LOK handguard
- Low-profile gas block
- Tungsten Cerakote finish on receivers and handguard for superior corrosion resistance
- Includes (1) 30-rd. magazine
- Item Number: 724119
- Chamber: .223 Wylde
- Action: Semi-automatic/direct impingement
- Capacity: 30 1
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Material: 416 stainless
- Barrel Twist: 1:8″
- Stock: 6-position
- Upper Receiver: Forged 7075-T6, Tungsten Cerakote
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075-T6, Tungsten Cerakote
- Handguard: 15″ M-LOK
- Flash hider: GLFA
- Overall Length: 36.5″
- Overall Weight: 8.05 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: GL15223SSTNG
There are no reviews yet.