Patriot Ordnance Factory® P415 Edge 5.56 NATO/.223 Rem. Semi-auto AR-15 Rifle
The original P-Series Rifle was engineered over 10 years ago to be virtually unstoppable in unfavorable conditions. The Rifle has proven itself over and over again, passing grueling torture tests and meltdowns with flying colors. The secret? It’s a combination of rock-solid gas piston operating system, which keeps heat and carbon out of the action, and E2 extraction technology, which uses gas pressure to break the seal between chamber and case for no-fail extraction.
The all-new P415 Edge delivers that same life-and-death reliability…but in a much lighter package. To minimize weight and maximize shooter comfort, the new P415 Edge features a redesigned handguard, reducing the size from the original by nearly 20%, making the width a mere 1.75 inches. Not only does this drop the weight down to 7 lbs., it provides even better ergonomics. E2 Extraction Technology, complete ambidextrous fire controls, modular free floating rail platform, and numerous internal improvements make it the pinnacle of all-purpose 5.56 sporting rifles.
- Built on the completely ambidextrous Gen 4 billet lower receiver
- Nitride heat-treated 18.5″ chrome alloy barrel is precision-machined for absolute accuracy
- POF gas system allows the user to restrict, and even shut off, this extra back pressure by simply rotating the gas plug
- Oversized heat sink barrel nut delivers 17 times more heat dissipation than a standard AR, and adds significant rigidity to the overall platform
- E2 dual-extraction technology allows gas pressure to assist the extractor for no-fail extraction
- Oversized triple port muzzle brake helps fight muzzle rise
- MRR Modular Railed Receiver is a two-piece system (receiver and handguard): the free-floating handguard slides directly onto the upper’s “backbone,” keeping weight of accessories off the barrel
- Single-stage, drop-in 4.5-lb. trigger with custom-fit stainless KNS PrecisionTM Anti-Walk Pins
- One-piece high phosphate nickel-coated bolt carrier design helps reduce carrier tilt
- Roller cam pin reduces friction and drag in the action
- Anti-tilt buffer tube
- Mission First Tactical® 6-position stock and grip
- Premium Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish on receivers and handguard
- Includes one 20-rd. Magpul® magazine
Key POF P415 Specifications for POF P415 edge
- Item Number: 704548
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic (gas piston)
- Capacity: 20 1
- Barrel Length: 16.5″
- Barrel Material: Chrome alloy, fluted, 1/2×28 thread
- Barrel Twist: 1:8″
- Stock: Mission First Tactical® 6-position
- Upper Receiver: MRR
- Lower Receiver: Gen 4 billet aluminum
- Sights (front/rear): Optics-ready
- Fire Control: Single-stage 4.5-lb.
- Handguard: MRR 14.5″ M-Lok free-floating
- Flash hider: Oversized triple port brake
- Overall Length: 34″ (collapsed)
- Overall Weight: 7 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 01145
- UPC: 847313011459
There are no reviews yet.