Great Lakes® .223 Wylde Semi-automatic AR-15 Rifle
Great lakes AR-15 semi-automatic .223 Wylde
The Great Lakes AR-15 redefines what a budget-friendly MSR can be, boasting precision-machined components made right here in the USA for a price that puts the competition to shame. Starting with forged aluminum receivers, the flat-top upper is matched perfectly to the free-float M-LOK handguard for a seamless picatinny top rail that runs the full length of the rifle.
It comes with a premium 416 stainless steel barrel that’s threaded and comes with a GLFA muzzle brake to keep you on-target. The .223 Wylde chamber can handle both 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington with no compromises in performance. The low-profile gas block allows you to replace the stock handguard with any slim handguard of your choosing.
State-of-the-art CNC machining and cutting-edge production processes with superior Great Lakes standards ensure that you get one of the best rifles on the market for your hard earned dollar. Perfect for competition, hunting or home defense, this is the ideal all-around all-purpose MSR.
- .223 Wylde chamber accepts both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. safely and with no compromises in performance
- 16″ 416 stainless steel barrel for superior accuracy and corrosion resistance
- GLFA muzzle brake helps mitigate felt recoil
- 6-position collapsible stock
- Seamless full-length Picatinny rail
- 15″ free-float M-LOK handguard
- Low-profile gas block
- Includes (1) 30-rd. magazine
Order Great lakes AR-15 semi-automatic .223 Wylde today!
Key Specifications great lakes .223 wylde ar-15
- Item Number: 720031
- Chamber: .223 Wylde
- Action: Semi-automatic/direct impingement
- Gas System: Carbine-length
- Capacity: 30 1
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Material: 416 stainless
- Barrel Twist: 1:8″
- Stock: 6-position
- Upper Receiver: Forged 7075-T6
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075-T6
- Handguard: 15″ M-LOK
- Flash hider: GLFA
- Overall Length: 36.5″
- Overall Weight: 8.05 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: G223BLKSS