Standard Manufacturing® SKO Shorty 12-gauge Semi-automatic Shotgun
Proudly made in the USA, Standard Manufacturing’s SKO Shorty offers superior firepower due to its fast semi-auto action and quick interchange magazines. It possesses the most reliable gas-operated system available with smooth and flawless operation across a variety of loads. It even has bolt hold-open after the last round!
It’s built around a precision-machined billet 7075-T6 upper and forged 7075-T6 lower, both mil-spec hardcoat anodized for corrosion resistance. All internal components are salt bath nitrided. AR-style controls make it familiar from the first time you pick it up, and the polymer pistol grip can be replaced by ANY AR-style pistol grip. The tactical foregrip is included, as is a 5-round magazine. It’s a cool piece of hardware, sure to turn a few heads at the range.
- Barrel is threaded to accept a wide variety of chokes, door breechers, etc.
- Accepts 2, 5, 10 and 25-round drum magazines (includes one 5-rd. magazine)
- Reliable gas opertion
- Billet 7075-T6 upper and forged 7075-T6 lower are precisely machined
- Mil-spec hardcoat anodization on upper and lower
- Internal components are salt bath nitrided
- Composite forend with slots for MOE and bolt-on rails
- Ambidextrous safety, AR-style mag and bolt release
- Accepts most AR-style grips
- Last-shot hold-open
- Tru-Choke thread pattern
- includes one 5-rd. magzome
- Item Number: 706414
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 5 1
- Barrel Length: 18.775″
- Stock: –
- Length of Pull: –
- Chamber: 3″ (fires 3″ and 2 3/4″ shells)
- Receiver material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Overall Length: 28.75″
- Overall Weight: 7.14 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: SKO12P
- UPC: 854581007220
There are no reviews yet.