Mossberg® MC2c® Stainless Two-Tone 9mm Semi-automatic Pistol
After the phenomenal success of the MC1sc®, Mossberg is again using its design and engineering prowess to build a feature-rich, compact handgun: the MC2c. Sporting a double-stack magazine and a host of ergonomic and performance features, the MC2c is an excellent choice for concealed carry or home protection.
It’s built around a high-strength glass-reinforced polymer frame that features Mossberg’s signature aggressive grip texturing and palm swell for a confident, firm grip under a variety of conditions. The flat-profile trigger has an integrated blade safety, a short, tactile reset and reduced overtravel. It features a crisp, clean break at about 5.5 pounds, along with smooth take-up.
Both the barrel and slide are made from 416 stainless steel and feature a black DLC finish for superior corrosion resistance. Sights are dovetail mounted and come standard in a low-profile, snag-free 3-dot configuration.
Best of all? You get all these great features, along with proven Mossberg value. What’s not to love?
- 3.9″ stainless steel barrel with DLC finish
- Flat-profile trigger features a short, tactile reset and breaks clean at approx. 5.5-lb. pull
- Stainless steel slide with matte finish
- Dovetailed white 3-dot sights
- Reversible magazine release
- STS Safe Takedown System does not require a trigger pull for disassembly
- Glass-reinforced polymer frame with aggressive grip texturing
- Includes (1) 15-rd. magazine and (1) 13-rd. flush-fit magazine
Order Mossberg MC2c today!
Key Specifications for mc2c mossberg
- Item Number: 724495
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 15 1
- Barrel Length: 3.9″ stainless steel
- Frame: Polymer
- Slide: Stainless steel with matte finish
- Sights: Dovetailed 3-dot
- Safety: Integrated trigger blade
- Overall Length: 7.1″
- Overall Weight: 21 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 89018
- UPC: 015813890182
There are no reviews yet.