Powered by the enhanced IGT Mach 1 inertia-driven gas piston power plant with monster 33mm cylinder, the Gamo® Swarm Magnum Gen2 launches pellets up to 1,650 FPS with greater precision, less vibration, and true knockdown power. But there’s more to the Swarm than just devastating power and penetration. It also comes equipped with the outstanding CAT (Custom Action Trigger), all-weather thumbhole stock, and Whisper Fusion technology with a double integrated sound moderator that makes it the quietest Gamo Air Rifle available.
- IGT Mach 1 Inert Gas Technology gas piston power plant with 33mm cylinder delivers superior power along with 1,650 FPS velocity
- 2-stage independently adjustable Custom Action Trigger allows you to adjust both the first and second stage
- 10X technology allows you to shoot 10 pellets without reloading
- Whisper Fusion technology consists of a double integrated sound moderator for quiet shooting
- All-weather polymer thumbhole stock with non-slip texturing on grip and forearm
- Metal-jacketed rifled steel barrel
- Shock Wave Absorber recoil pad
- 11mm Recoil Reducing Rail for optics
- Includes a waterproof, shock-proof 3-9x40mm Scope with rings
- Includes (1) 10-rd. rotary magazine
- Item Number: 726048
- Caliber: .177
- Power plant: IGT Mach 1 Inert Gas Technology gas piston
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel: Rifled steel
- Stock: Polymer
- Muzzle velocity: Up to 1,650 FPS
- Trigger Weight: 3.2/2.6 lbs.
- Cocking Effort: 41 lbs.
- Length of Pull: 15″
- Overall Length: 49.2″
- Weight: 6.88 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 6110038654
There are no reviews yet.