Diamondback® DB15 CCBv2 5.56 NATO/.223 Rem. Semi-automatic Rifle
Diamondback knows that customers don’t want the cheapest or most expensive: they want good value. So they set out to make a rifle that delivered in every way, at a price that made sense. Starting with the tried-and-true gas-impingement system and finished with the high-quality components machined in Diamondback’s CNC facility, they created the DB15—a rock-solid, USA-made Carbine with all sorts of good stuff.
The 16″ 4140 chrome moly steel barrel is free-floated for superior accuracy, and features a nitride coating for enhanced wear and corrosion resistance. The forend is Diamondback’s own 10″ free-floating quad rail, which provides a stable platform for accessories while offering ample airflow. Factor in the 6-position stock, and you’re looking at a Rifle that punches well above its modest price tag.
- 16″ nitrided 4140 steel barrel for wear and corrosion resistance
- 6-position M4-style buttstock
- 10″ free-floating quad rail handguard
- All components are made in the USA in Diamondback’s facility
- Backed by the Diamondback Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes (1) 30-rd. magazine
- Item Number: 726462
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic/direct impingement
- Gas System: Carbine-length
- Capacity: 30 1
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Material: 4140 steel, nitrided, medium profile
- Barrel Twist: 1:8″
- Stock: 6-position M4-style buttstock
- Upper Receiver: Forged 7075-T6 A3
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075-T6
- Pistol Grip: A2
- Handguard: 10″ quad rail
- Flash hider: A2
- Overall Length: 32.75-37″
- Overall Weight: 6.35 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: DB15CCBV2
- UPC: 810035752306
There are no reviews yet.