Umarex® has run the Gauntlet again—and the results are better than ever. The new Gauntlet 2 features a new 24-cubic inch onboard tank that fills to 4,500 PSI and an advanced pressure regulator that combine to deliver a higher shot count AND increase power output considerably. You can expect velocities of 980 FPS with lighter pellets—and up to 50 shots with no drop-off in performance.
Umarex also redesigned the barrel baffling, so while it delivers more power than ever, it’s actually 8 dB quieter than the original Gauntlet. The Gauntlet 2 also features a redesigned stock, oversized bolt handle, single-stage adjustable trigger, and M-LOK® slots for accessories in the forearm. Long story short, the Gauntlet 2 delivers more air, more power, more shots, and easier handling. What’s not to love?
- Huge 24-cu. in. tank fills to 4,500 PSI
- New regulated pressure of 2,100 PSI
- 980 FPS and 51 ft.-lbs. energy with lighter pellets
- 50 shots with no drop-off in performance
- 28.5″ barrel with improved baffling shoots 8 dB quieter than the original Gauntlet
- Improved stock with adjustable cheekpiece
- Oversized bolt handle for easy manipulation
- Single-stage adjustable trigger
- M-LOK accessory slots in the forend
- 47″ long overall
- Item Number: 722122
- Caliber: .25
- Action: Bolt
- Power Plant: PCP
- Capacity: 8
- Stock: Synthetic
- Muzzle Velocity: 980 FPS
- Trigger Type: Single-stage adjustable
- Barrel Length: 28.5″
- Overall Length: 47″
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Ammo Type: Pellets
- Mfg. Number: 2254828
There are no reviews yet.