T4E® (Training 4 Engagement) creates .43 caliber Training Marker Pistols with authentic weight, controls and action to deliver the most realistic training experience possible. T4E Pistols are less-than-lethal training platforms powered by common CO2 cylinders and chambered for .43 caliber simulation rounds that actually hurt when you get hit. After all, what good is training if your adversaries can’t hurt you?
The T4E Walther PPQ M2 is an officially licensed Training Marker Pistol with the exact same controls and exterior dimensions as the real PPQ M2—meaning it accepts all standard accessories and fits into duty holsters. When used in conjunction with standard-issue protective equipment (goggles, etc.), the T4E Walther PPQ M2 lets you safely train like a pro for considerably less than other training methods.
- Shoots .43 caliber paintballs, chalk balls, rubber balls or pepper balls (sold separately)
- Powered by (1) 12-gram CO2 cylinder (sold separately)
- Exact dimensions and controls of the Walther PPQ M2 4″ Pistol
- Shoots .43 cal. paintballs up to 355 FPS
- Realistic blowback action
- Slide is painted blue so as to not be mistaken for a real pistol
- Includes (1) 8-shot magazine
- Item Number: 719521
- Caliber: .43
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Barrel length: 4″
- Frame: Polymer
- Sights: 3-dot adjustable
- Overall length: 7.1″
- Mfg. Number: 2292104
There are no reviews yet.