T4E® (Training 4 Engagement) creates Training Marker Pistols with authentic weight, controls and action to deliver the most realistic training experience possible. T4E Pistols are less-than-lethal, powered by common CO2 cylinders, and chambered for .43 caliber simulation rounds that actually hurt when you get hit. After all, what good is training if your adversaries can’t hurt you?
The T4E Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 is an officially licensed Training Marker Pistol with the exact same controls and exterior dimensions as the real M&P—meaning it accepts all standard accessories and fits into duty holsters. When used in conjunction with standard-issue protective equipment (goggles, etc.), the T4E M&P M2.0 lets you safely train like a pro for considerably less than other training methods. And when loaded with pepper balls, it’s a great choice for home defense and personal protection too.
- Shoots .43 caliber paintballs, chalk balls, rubber balls or pepper balls (sold separately)
- Powered by (1) 12-gram CO2 cylinder (sold separately)
- Exact dimensions and controls of the Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 Pistol
- Shoots .43 cal. paintballs up to 355 FPS
- Realistic blowback action
- Includes (1) 8-shot magazine, (1) large backstrap, and (1) spring for use with rubber balls
- Item Number: 722939
- Caliber: .43
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Barrel length: 4.25″
- Frame: Polymer
- Sights: 3-dot adjustable
- Overall length: 7.4″
- Mfg. Number: 2292124