T4E® (Training 4 Engagement) creates Training Marker/Paintball Firearms with authentic weight, controls and action to deliver the most realistic training experience possible. T4E Firearms are less-than-lethal, powered by common CO2 cylinders, and chambered for .68-caliber simulation rounds that actually hurt when you get hit. After all, what good is training if your adversaries can’t hurt you?
The T4E HDS is a Training Marker/Paintball Shotgun that replicates a standard sawed-off shotgun or shotgun pistol, and features dual 7.7″ barrels that can be fired one at a time or both at once. Whether it’s for real tactical training or just a fun day or mag-fed paintball action, the T4E Shotgun delivers the realism you want and the performance you demand.
- Shoots .68-caliber paintballs, chalk balls, rubber balls or pepper balls (sold separately)
- Powered by (1) 12-gram CO2 cylinder (sold separately)
- 200 FPS velocity
- 7.7″ side-by-side barrels with metal barrel tubes
- Barrel selector allows you to shoot one barrel at a time or both at once
- Picatinny accessory rail
- Quick-piercing CO2 chamber
- Item Number: 722932
- Caliber: .68
- Action: Side-by-side
- Capacity: 2
- Sights: –
- Stock: Polymer
- Overall Length: 19.3″
- Overall Weight: 3.75 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 2292130