Glock® 22 Semi-automatic .40 S&W® Handgun.
Topnotch performance… unmatched reliability. The Glock 22 Semi-automatic .40 S&W Handgun was first introduced in 1990 and effectively closed the gap between the heavy .45 ACP and the internationally proven 9mm. Today, it has found worldwide acclaim with both private and public security agencies. In addition to law enforcement use, it’s great for a backup firearm on your next hunting adventure or plinking cans at the cabin.
Glock 22 Semi-automatic Handgun Features:
- Barrel is manufactured using a cold-hammer forging method for uniform precision and consistency
- Gas nitride finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Safe Action® System helps ensure your firearm does not fire unintentionally
- 2 stagger-column magazines for reliable feeding
- Includes hard shell case, speed loader, cleaning kit, cable lock, instruction manual, and firearm safety brochure
- Model: PI2250203
- UPC: 764503502224
- Caliber: .40 Smith & Wesson
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Round capacity: 15
- Barrel length: 4.49″
- Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Polymer
- Sights: Fixed
- Overall length: 8.03″
- Overall width: 1.18″
- Overall height: 5.43″
- Overall weight: 25.59 ozs.
Of the many pistols, I have encountered this Gen 3 G22 rates as one of the more aggressive. Hits hard, fairly straight and overall I like it. My only issues are it is without a doubt higher demand versus 45acp or 9mm type for maintenance attention, limit oil application etc, all failures i have had are not related to the pistol but faulty mags and old ammo. 2k rds in all with a Tungsten guide rod, other customizations also never an issue, consider more of my mods conservative or performance-oriented. Steel rear sight or other aftermarket sight is also a recommended buy with a steel or Tungsten guide rod per your preference.
There are no reviews yet.