CVA® Scout V2 .45-70 Government Single-shot Rifle
CVA scout V2
Sleek, lightweight, and easy to operate, the Scout V2 sets a new standard for affordable single-shot hunting rifles. The Scout V2 sports a 25” fluted barrel that is constructed of 416 grade stainless steel. The stock is lightweight and 100% ambidextrous, and it feature CVA’s CrushZone Recoil pad – a real plus for heavier calibers. All Scout V2 rifles feature a genuine DuraSight Scope Rail as standard equipment.
- 25″ fluted 416 stainless barrel for top accuracy
- Muzzle brake helps tame recoil and flash
- 100% ambidextrous synthetic stock is righty- and lefty-friendly
- CrushZone recoil pad helps reduce recoil from high-powered rounds
- DuraSight Scope Rail
- Reversible hammer spur
- Backed by a CVA Lifetime Warranty
Order CVA scout V2 today!
Key Specifications CVA Scout V2
- Item Number: 702865
- Caliber: .45-70 Government
- Action: Single-shot (break-open)
- Capacity: 1
- Barrel length: 25″
- Barrel style: Fluted 416 stainless steel with muzzle brake
- Barrel twist: 1:20″
- Stock: Synthetic black
- Length of pull: 14″
- Overall length: 41″
- Overall weight: 8 lbs.
- MFG Number: CR4806S
- UPC: 043125948062
There are no reviews yet.