Century Arms® VSKA 7.62x39mm Semi-automatic AK-47 Rifle
Century Arms is proud to introduce the VSKA (pronounced “vis-kuh”), a heavy-duty AK Rifle featuring critical components machined from S7 tool steel—a material so highly regarded for its strength that it’s used in excavator teeth and jackhammer tips. S7, often referred to as a “Shock-Resisting Tool Steel,” has maximum shock resistance and high compression strength while retaining toughness.
The bolt carrier, front trunnion, and feed ramp are all machined from S7 tool steel, and then heat-treated for maximum durability. Additionally, the VSKA features a carburized 4140 steel bolt, a chrome-moly 4150 barrel, and the RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group that solves the classic “trigger slap” issue of the original. Finished off with a US Palm pistol grip and magazine, it’s equal parts beauty and beast.
- S7 tool steel bolt carrier, front trunnion and feed ramp provide more strength where it counts
- Front trunnion and bolt are machined from billet for extreme strength
- 16.5″ barrel with chevron muzzle brake
- Standard AKM sights
- Russian red wood stock and handguard
- US Palm® pistol grip with palmswell is significantly more comfortable than standard AK grips
- RAK-1 enhanced trigger group solves the classic “trigger slap” issue of the original
- Stamped steel receiver
- Bolt hold-open notch on the safety selector
- Accepts standard AK magazines
- Includes (1) 30-rd. magazine
- Item Number: 725970
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30 1
- Barrel Length: 16.5″
- Barrel Material: 4150 chrome moly steel, nitrided
- Stock: Russian red wood
- Sights (front/rear): Standard AKM
- Fire Control: RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group
- Handguard: Russian red wood
- Flash hider: Chevron
- Overall Length: 37.25″
- Overall Weight: 7.55 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: RI4335-N
- UPC: 787450721784
There are no reviews yet.